H.A.R.P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for video games such as combat arms and RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bargtjest
Admin
Admin
Bargtjest

Male Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character sheet
Mana:
Space battle Left_bar_bleue80/1000000000Space battle Empty_bar_bleue  (80/1000000000)
Strength:
Space battle Left_bar_bleue735/1000000000Space battle Empty_bar_bleue  (735/1000000000)
Gold:
Space battle Left_bar_bleue1240/9999999999Space battle Empty_bar_bleue  (1240/9999999999)

Space battle Empty
PostSubject: Space battle   Space battle Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Zak and he's men are flying about and then out of no where come enmey ships who starts to fire machine guns and rockets at Zak and he's men

Zak: Incoming alein ships move out space poilots.

Zak moves down and then he spins back up doging a rocket then Zak starts to fire at one of the Aliens who then starts to spin out of controll

Sam: Nice hit Zak.

Zak: Good to hear that David look out!!

The Alien ship spun to much and hit David who catches fire and then the alien ship just blows into millon piece's and David flys down to Earth out of controll

Zak: Oh no we just the Spacezona.

The Spacezona splits in half as the Aliens contiue to do Damage to the ship Zak then flys to the Spacezona and starts fireing he's missles and rockets but then the Lukadroid ship blasts a heat ray at Zak's ship witch force's Zak's ship to crash into Sam's ship as Sams ship blows up Zak gose down to Earth caught on fire as the Aliens take care of the other Troops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is a new post, the one above me is not of my work. Im only transferring members work to my site.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rayne, presses a few buttons on his controll panel on his seat and the Shield hardeners comes on. A white glow appears around the large battle ship and then Rayne said,"Sakura, target the aliens please." Sakura, the Ships' AI, targets the aliens and said,"Sir, targets aquired. awaiting new command."

Rayne pauses and said,"launch the tech II heavy combat drones, then launch cruise missiles at the aliens till there all dead." Sakura Replies,"affermative sir."

The Drone doors slowly open, after they open then 4 drones fly out the drone bay and Rayne said,"send the drones to guard the pilots over there, they shouldnt be in this area and they should know that." Sakura Replies,"drones sent sir, I agree, they should know better than to come out here like that."

Rayne watches the field infront of him and said,"sakura why arent my cruise missiles firing?" Sakura replies,"waiting to get in range sir." Rayne then quickly replied,"target them with the 4 750mm rail guns and pound on them!" Sakura replies,"Yes sir."

As the weapon loads, there is a loud metal clanking noise that can be heard through out the whole ship. Then after the weapon has loaded itself, it fires at its target. As the 750mm rail gun fires it makes a loud boom sounding noise. After several rounds have been fired, all the aliens have been killed except for one. The other flys away and gets out of the Rokh's range of its rail guns.

Rayne then presses a button on his control panel and said,"are you guys ok? do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
https://harp.forumotion.net

Space battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H.A.R.P. :: Space the Final Frontier-
Jump to: