H.A.R.P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for video games such as combat arms and RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the creatures from hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bargtjest
Admin
Admin
Bargtjest

Male Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character sheet
Mana:
the creatures from hell Left_bar_bleue80/1000000000the creatures from hell Empty_bar_bleue  (80/1000000000)
Strength:
the creatures from hell Left_bar_bleue735/1000000000the creatures from hell Empty_bar_bleue  (735/1000000000)
Gold:
the creatures from hell Left_bar_bleue1240/9999999999the creatures from hell Empty_bar_bleue  (1240/9999999999)

the creatures from hell Empty
PostSubject: the creatures from hell   the creatures from hell Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:13 pm

the creatures from hell Usethisonehere

(the picture above is my Char...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Creatures from hell:

While walking as slow as he can, his legs make a very loud and thunderous boom on the floor beneath him. He looks at the floor and realized that its hardened steel. He walks up to a door that is closed, he presses the pad by the door but it won’t open. There is a small crack between the two sliding doors, just enough to get his hands between them. Pulls the doors open with hardly any effort and said, “Well that was easy.” After he opened the doors he noticed a woman there asleep, so he walks in and turns around and closes the doors and then turns around and by the time he turns around she is wide awake facing him with a shot gun. He slides the visor up that is hiding his face and shielding him and said, “Miss I’m here to save people.” She lowers the shot gun and said, “thanks and who are you? And what in the hell are you wearing?” He replied, “My name is Rayne, and this is my armor. The suit is basically an armored exoskeleton that has hydraulics that makes it so that the user can lift heavy objects or push heavy objects. ” She looks at him and touches the arm of the suit and said, “But how well can it hold up in battle?” Rayne smiled and said, “Miss I can be engulfed in fire and will still be alive, this suit can take large amounts of damage, plus if needed I can generate a shield.” She then said, “My name is Sakura. Let me get my stuff and let’s get out of this hell hole.” Rayne stands there waiting as she gets her armor on and collects as many weapons as she possibly can get on her. Sakura then said, “Have you fought any of these creatures before?” Rayne then said, “creatures? I thought that this was just an evac mission?” Sakura looks at him in disbelief and said, “its just like them to hide information that’s needed. There are alien like creatures that are attacking everyone in the complex, that’s why I and several others have sealed ourselves off from them.”

He looks around and said, “how Ironic, they didn’t even give me a gun! Is there one around here that I can use?” She points to the wall and said, “there is one there but its extremely heavy and I doubt that you can lift it. It was made to be attached to a tank, it shoots 50 caliber rounds but it’s an assassult rifle.” Rayne walks over to it and lifts it up with one hand and said, “Actually it’s quite light.” Sakura looks at him in awe and said, “So you are strong with that suit on then?” Rayne replies, “yes, now hurry up and let’s go.”

She gets an assassult rifle off the wall and said, “Alright, lets do this.” Rayne turns around and walks to the door and said, “are you ready?” Her response is, “yes.” He slides down his visor and then puts the assassult rifle that he just picked up down beside him and said, “Go hide behind that crate over there, one of those creatures may be outside the door.” Sakura doesn’t say anything and just does as she was told and hides behind the crate while he opens the door. Just a few feet from the door, a creature that is so ugly, so heart winching, that you just can’t bear to look at it. Rayne bends down slowly and grabs the assassult rifle by the handle and stands back up, takes his aim and pulls the trigger. Nothing happened, only the loud clanking of a metal pin hitting nothing. But it was too late to do anything; the creature heard him and was running his way with great speed. Sakura heard the clanking and ran out and started firing off the assassult rifle at the creature and it stopped running and then fell with a loud boom. She stops firing as soon as it falls and said, “Sorry I thought that you would check it for ammo.”

He gave her an evil look but she couldn’t see it due to the tinted visor and said, “I need some ammo for this thing, where can I get it?” Sakura then said, “we got to go down this corridor about 50 feet and then there is an armory that you can get the ammo for that gun, till then I got to guard you.” She reloads the gun and said, “Two clips left, which means that I can only shoot 2 more of them with this thing then this is useless.”

He starts walking; one step to him is four steps to her… she practically has to run to keep up with him. With in a few minutes he gets to the armory and the door is shut, Rayne presses the electronic key pad and it opens. Rows and Rows of weapons and ammo lay on the walls like it’s a candy store or something. He walks in and said, “Come on in and shut the door and lock it.” She follows his orders and then sat by the door and said, “What you need is in the back.” Rayne then says, “thank you.” He keeps walking and gets to the ammo that he needs and said, “Perfect, I got to load the mags myself! Just what I didn’t want to do.” He starts loading the 5 mags that are on the table with 100 rounds in each one and said, “Sakura can you come help me with this?” She walks to where he is at and said, “Sure.” Then they start loading the mags together. Taking about twenty minutes, they both finish and Rayne said, “How many shots will I need to kill them with this?” Her reply is, “about 3 or 5 I would guess.”

He then walks to the door and said, “ok, lets go.” Outside the door he can see 4 of those creatures outside the door and he said, “don’t open the door yet, there outside the door.” She replies, “oh god. But you can take them right? I mean your armor can handle it right?” Able to tell that she is worried, he replies, “I can take it yes, but you… well I don’t think that you would make it. So I need to wait it out so that your chances of surviving are higher.” She looks away from him and said, “I understand.”

With his visor down, he sits down on a bench that’s in the armory and then takes his left hand and puts it to his visor, then slides it up till it won’t go back any further. He looks around some and then places his rifle to the right of him on the bench, “nobody would be able to lift the weapon unless they had one of these suits," Rayne said softly.

Rayne looks to his left, and noticed Sakura looking down at the floor and then Rayne said, “your very beautiful.”. She looks at him in amazement and said, “Well you got a cute face yourself,” and then she smiles. He glanced at her chest and thought, “she’s got a nice chest.” Then he quickly looks away and thought, “Do what? I can’t believe that I just thought about that.”

He gets up and looks out the window of the door and now there is more of the creatures and Rayne said, “dam there is more of them out there.” Sakura looked at him and said, “You like my chest don’t you?” Rayne looks at her and said, “What are you talking about?” She then smiled at him and said, “I can read minds.” Rayne then thought, “oh really?” Then she said, “Really.” He looks at her and thought, “How can you do this?” she then said, “I was born with this trait. So you like my chest do you?” Rayne said, “this isn’t the time nor the place for that, I can tell your lonely but me doing anything with you wouldn’t be fair… you are in a different state of mind right now.” She looks away and said, “I’m sorry, I have been down here for 3 weeks now, you’re the first person that I have seen since then”
Back to top Go down
https://harp.forumotion.net

the creatures from hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H.A.R.P. :: Universal RP-
Jump to: