H.A.R.P.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for video games such as combat arms and RolePlay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules to RP here on the site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bargtjest
Admin
Admin
Bargtjest

Male Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character sheet
Mana:
Rules to RP here on the site Left_bar_bleue80/1000000000Rules to RP here on the site Empty_bar_bleue  (80/1000000000)
Strength:
Rules to RP here on the site Left_bar_bleue735/1000000000Rules to RP here on the site Empty_bar_bleue  (735/1000000000)
Gold:
Rules to RP here on the site Left_bar_bleue1240/9999999999Rules to RP here on the site Empty_bar_bleue  (1240/9999999999)

Rules to RP here on the site Empty
PostSubject: Rules to RP here on the site   Rules to RP here on the site Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:02 pm

RULES

1. Post Quality

* Although, I realize that there are different styles to RPing, I am not a stickler for grammerical issues, but there must be some attempt to using proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
* You should post at least one paragraph consisting of 4 or 5 sentences.
* No Chat Spk, unless it is part of the RP.

2. Keep to the plot.

* If you see that the plot is a serious, specific storyline, lets say about apocolypse and vampires, dont come in and have a sonic hedgehog character with all these magical abilities. It ruins the theme of the plot.....

3. No Godmodding or Power Playing

* You can’t play or control another persons character, tell them what to do, or post there reaction. This includes killling them off. Your character can’t be perfect, invincible, otherwise, what is the point?

4. Activity

* Try and be active. I am not a stickler, but try and post at least once a week.
* Don't start a RP unless, you have every intention of particpating in it. No Plot and Runs.
* No Double posting - Unless a reasonable amount of time (1 Month)has past and you wish to update and get the thread active again.

5. Plots and Characters

* Although, I encourage original plots,if you must make a fan base RP, please make sure you add a disclaimer to it.
* Again, I encourage original characters, but if you wish to use a cannon character, please add a disclaimer to it as well.

6. Keep it family orientated.

* Because of the wide margin for error with what is PG13 and what isn't, I cant give you specifics as to what to post...only ask that if you have some sexual or violent content that might possibly be misconstrude as inappropriate, that you make it known either in the title or lead post. Cussing and sexual scenes are allowed but as stated before, make it known in the tittle or lead post.

7. All "other" postings are to be left off the RP boards

* Unless you (((Occ)) in the post, direct all other Off toics to the OCC board or the Pm.

*** I do have a NI (NON INTRUSION) system that allowes private Rping. If you wish to keep it a private rp or wish to have a member ask you before joining, please post the (NI) in your title of the thread.***
Back to top Go down
https://harp.forumotion.net

Rules to RP here on the site
Page 1 of 1